Wednesday, September 30, 2015

SHOP VIVALUXURY ON VESTIAIRE COLLECTIVE


So, I have some really exciting news! I've partnered with Vestiaire Collective, a website where you can buy and sell luxury pre-owned fashion, featuring brands like Saint Laurent, Celine, Chanel and Givenchy, to sell a few items from my closet! I've already added 3 designer bags ( Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen & Proenza Schouler ) to my seller's account, so CLICK HERE to check them out!








Today's look is really a combination of all my favorite designers at the moment. Love these Saint Laurent booties! Aside from being obsessed with ankle boots in general, I really can't resist a really good studded option ( the most amazing version from Laurence Dacede here and Isabel Marant here ). For this look, I pared them with a beautiful REDValentino dress ( also dying over this Givenchy version ) to create a rather stark hard & soft contrast. Sure, I could have worn the dress with a pair of really cute strappy sandals, but I think the boots add a nice edgy touch and make this outfit a bit more day-time appropriate. To complete the look, I added a studded Saint Laurent bag ( really cute studded Sonia Rykiel option here ) because A: can you really ever have enough studded pieces in your outfit? and B: because I do love to pair fringe and tulle! 

BTW, I'll be adding more goodies to my sellers account in the nearest future, so stay tuned:)And if you're thinking about selling some of your designer goodies, Vestiaire Collective is a great place to do both, tap luxe brands for less and make some extra $$$ to fund your next purchase:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment