Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SHEER IN SAN FRANCISCO


Coffee is my biggest vice! I think I could theoretically function without chocolate, pasta and pizza, but life without coffee seems completely meaningless:) I tried quitting coffee a few times mainly because it's a stimulant and because drinking too much ( which I certainly do ) is not great for your skin. There was even a brief period when I managed to stop drinking coffee completely, yet every time I passed by a coffee shop the smell of freshly brewed coffee seemed to call my name. Didn't get better with time, in fact, it felt like I missed coffee more with each passing day:) I "unquit"  drinking coffee after an especially exhausting week and decided that perhaps some vices are ok in moderation. So, I've cut down considerably. One cup a day, no more! That's the new rule and so far I've managed to stick by it! 








Pretty long speech but I promise I have a point!:) The reason for all of the above is that while we were in San Francisco, we found the greatest coffee shop ever! So, if you happen to be a coffee fanatic like I am, you should definitely stop by Four Barrel Coffee. One word, amazing! Love, love, love their coffee and their butter croissants! Come to think of it, maybe I have two vices because in my book coffee and croissants are a one package deal! Right? :) 


JOIE Mid Rise skinny jeans & Azzedine blouse | CHLOE Marcie small cross-body bag | AQUAZZURA Amazon lace-up ankle-wrap sandals | ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set { similar option here } | MICHAEL KORS Bradshaw watch 



No comments:

Post a Comment