Friday, September 25, 2015

PALE PINK


Can't tell you how happy I am fall is finally here! Don't get me wrong, I love summer but lately I'm feeling a bit over the heat, humidity and blazing sun and long for cooler temperatures. Of course another reason why I'm excited is because I finally get to take some of my new fall favorites out for a walk!:) 

This year, aside from being completely and utterly obsessed with boots, I've developed quite a substantial addiction to sweater dresses. Warm and comfy, love the way they pair with over-the-knee or ankle boots, can be layered with jeans or leather pants or worn on their own. In essence, a good sweater dress is perfectly versatile, and of course you know how I feel about that! 









The pretty pale pink number from Via Delle Perle I'm sporting in today's post is one of my favorites at the moment. Aside from my general obsession with this particular shade of pink, love how flowy and comfy it is! And of course that delicate lace trim is just icing on the cake. You know me, I love details! And that lace trim adds a certain touch of girliness and femininity which I enjoy so much! 

What about you guys, how do you feel about sweater dresses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment