Saturday, September 5, 2015

BIKER SUEDE IN SAN FRANCISCO

Wearing one of my favorite jackets of all time, and in one of my favorite cities too:)! I've had it for a while one, and always marvel at it's ability to complete any look from casual jeans and a tee pairing to a dressier dress & boots combo! But I think one of my favorite things about this piece is the color! So good with blues and creams, yet equally stunning with soft grays and black. In short, there is no wrong way to wear it and of course you know how much I love that! :)










THE KOOPLES biker jacket in suede | JOE'S JEANS slim fit men's shirt { similar here } | THE KOOPLES minibox bag in embossed python style leather | EXPRESS mid rise extreme stretch legging | ADORNMONDE jewelry | MICHAEL KORS Bradshaw watch 

No comments:

Post a Comment