Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A FEW CURRENT FAVORITES


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you week is going well so far! I wanted to take this opportunity to say a quick hello and share a few things which are making me very happy at the moment! 

1. EOS shaving cream! One word - AMAZING! I know I raved about it on this blog before, but honestly, the more time we spend to gather, the more I appreciate all the wonderful things it's doing for my skin! Love the fact that I can use it on wet or dry skin, love the yummy scent but most importantly, I love how moisturizing it is! After trying a few different products, this one is the only one that leaves my skin soft and smooth.



2. I am completely addicted to pretty florals! I simply cannot help it! Something about a beautiful pastel bouquet lifts my spirits no matter what! Though I love flowers in general, lately it's been all about roses in various shades of pink and of course hydrangeas. When it comes to roses, I like a very simple, monochromatic bouquet, but with hydrangeas, I take a slightly different approach. I like to pair hydrangeas in various pastel shades, ranging from a very soft pink to a deep lavender to create an ombre-like effect.




3. Macarons! In one of my recent posts, I bragged about coffee being my only vice. As I was writing said post, I discovered that I am also a little more than partial to croissants. Well, in a spirit of full disclosure, apparently I have 3 vices in life: coffee, croissants and macarons. I am sure there is more, but those are the only ones I can think of right now:) Secretly, I call macarons little bites of happiness. Really, can you have a bad day if you start with a nice cup of coffee in the morning followed by a macaron? I think not! :)


4. Off-the-shoulder tops! I think shoulders are pretty much one of the sexiest and most beautiful parts of a woman's body and I can't think of a better way to accentuate their beauty than by wearing a pretty off-the-shoulder top. Sexy, yet rather elegant, there is something particularly feminine and romantic about them! Oh, and don't get me started on how versatile they are! So good with jeans or denim cut-offs yet equally appealing paired with more tailored pieces like structured skirts or culottes!


5. Rose-gold jewels! I don't know what it is, but I think I am becoming more and more girly with each passing day:) Right now, I am borderline obsessed with rose-gold jewelry! Partly because it's oh-so very pretty but also because it pairs so beautifully with my beloved pastel palette! Gorgeous on it's own, yet equally amazing mixed with white or yellow gold pieces. There is literally no wrong way of wearing rose gold! Love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment