Saturday, June 13, 2015

STUDDED FAVORITES


Relaxed vibes and all my studded favorites in one kinda look. This leather skirt is proving useful in all kinds of marvelous ways. So good with any oversized shirt, I am more than a little addicted to pairing it with denim or relaxed knits! Today, I wore a simple white button down and my studded Laurence Dacade sandals, or as I like to call them the only pair of heeled sandals comfortable enough to to go hiking in:)!

CRAP EYEWEAR The Diamond Brunch sunglasses

CHLOE Drew medium Drew bag in black




GILLIAN JULIUS  multi tube bracelets


LAURENCE DACADE chunky heel buckled sandals


THE KOOPLES studded leather skirt { more sizes here } | CHLOE Drew medium Drew bag in black | BANANA REPUBLIC soft-wash poplin tunic | GILLIAN JULIUS  multi tube bracelets | CRAP EYEWEAR The Diamond Brunch sunglasses | LAURENCE DACADE chunky heel buckled sandals 



No comments:

Post a Comment