Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FADE TO BLACK










Black chiffon maxi dress with side cutouts via Flirtcatalog | Going Platinum embellished flats via Caroline Cree | House of Harlow etched stack cuff & pyramid wrap ring, Low Luv horse bit and coin bracelet via GlamhouseSEPHORA OPI nailpolish in "Iris I Was Thinner"




Perfect day, perfect place, perfect dress.... I think if I could spend the rest of my life on the beach, I would. Nothing I love more than the sound of the waves and sand between my toes... Oh, and watching surfers ride the waves! Always wanted to learn, but haven't yet, oh well, perhaps some day...


Since Emil and I had dinner plans, I took a break from my usual beach uniform - shorts, flip-flops, a spaghetti-strapped top and a pair of oversized sunnies. California sun is not joke:) Instead I opted for this flowy chiffon dress and a pair of metallic flats. Dressing up a bit is appropriate, um... always!



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment